Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Many Faces of Yours Truly

Church Secretary

Yes, this woman and I likely share nothing in common except our name. She seems like a very wholesome, noble woman though.

Scottish Radio Host

The resemblance is uncanny. haha

And my all time favourite...

Fairy Princess

Yikes! I think the scariest thing about this is that she LIVES in the Toronto area. Imagine I ran into her?! Although I doubt that Snow White and I attend the same gatherings. She seems to frequent the 4-6 year old crowd ;)

There was in fact, a real reason I was google searching my name today. There's been a barrage of email and phone calls from random reporters pitching stories directly to me and my team lead wondered where they were getting my contact information. He suggested I search on Google. Turns out among my many talents, i'm also listed as a media relations contact on our company website. hah. News to me. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I clearly will never find anyone out there in the world with the same name as me... well perhaps until I get married or something. :P

P.S., I know you're really the performing party princess, don't try to hide it